Thursday, July 9, 2009

Today


Today this precious little boy officially became Zadok Paul Owensby. I am so happy for him and his mom and dad! Now I sit and wait for the day they become an eternal family. I am so excited for this day because this is one of the biggest reasons that I placed him, so he could have an eternal family. I love him so much and want so much for him and it is all coming about the way I had hoped.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so touched by you, Norma! Thank you for your example of Love---I think you sweet Birthmothers are the most wonderful people in the world. It was so nice to see you and Tamra in the hospital this week. Love you!! Congrats to Zadok. He is a very special boy surrounded by so much love.

The Varo's said...

He is such a cutie boy. I think his nickname should be "Chunk".

Anonymous said...

I'm Michayle Hale's cousin. I saw your comment on our friend Amy and Drew's blog and checked out your cute blog. I just wanted to tell you how amazing and beautiful I think that you are. It warms my heart to hear of such a loving birthmom who wanted what was best for her baby. What an amazing person you are and gift you have given!