Steve and Angie~
I just wanted to let you know how very grateful I am for you. I am so grateful that you were living your lives right when I needed you the most. I am so grateful that even though you, Angie, had major surgery 3 days before I met you, you were able to come to my house and meet with me and my family. I am so grateful to you, Steve, for being the kind of man I wanted my son to be. I am so grateful that you are everything I wanted and needed for this little boy. I am so grateful that you both are eternally sealed to him. I am so grateful that you have allowed me to be a part of his life. I am so grateful that you have allowed my family to be a part of his life. I am grateful that you want me to succeed in life.
I am so grateful that you are everything I dreamed you could be as parents for this little boy who needed you to care for him and love him.
I will forever be grateful to you.
I love you,
Norma
1 comment:
Wow! And I will be forever grateful to you. Always, always, I count you as one of my greatest blessings. Just knowing you builds me up, gives me faith and courage to be more and do better in my life. This sweet boy reminds me each day how incredibly blessed I am; just seeing his sweet happy smile and hearing his infectious laugh brings joy to my soul. I love you with all my heart.
Post a Comment