Saturday, April 17, 2010

Friends...How many of us have them?

I have "friends" and then I have real friends. Ones that care about me and want me to be happy. My "friends" are gone from my life because I don't need them talking about me or my real friends and I don't need to keep coddling them. So they are GONE!!!! I'm off to a better life!

5 comments:

Jill Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Norma said...

Jill,
I feel like you kicked me and the whole support group in the teeth. If you want us to be nice, you need to be nice. That's how life works. To get respect, you have to give it and I can honestly say I don't feel you have any for any of us at group.
I wish you the best as well, but I can't deal with the negativity you have towards all/any of my girls at group.

Norma said...

If anyone else was bad mouthing group, I would do the same to them.

Jill Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katt said...

I dont mean to butt in on the conversation but Jill I do believe she was talking about your blog post about how in not so many words crappy our birth mothers have been to you. I have bit my tongue since i read your post but it as well upset me. I have been with the group since it very first started when there were just 3 of us, and i may not attend as much as id like or need to I share a love for every girl there even if I dont know them. They are all beautiful and amazing. I feel like you go to group to get recognition for what "you've" done, speaking for myself I go to group to be with woman who know what I am struggling with, who are as strong & noble as I am, to feel their spirits & to give a hug if needed & to answer any questions that they may ask. I know in my saddest moments the woman at group make me feel better, its just knowing someone else is going through the same thing the same fears the same ache that makes it ok even if they dont specifically ask how i am. Thats what we do check ins for, so YOU can say what your feeling. If you dont say we dont know.

Please for future blog posts dont bad mouth our group. Every single girl there is amazing!