Sunday, April 5, 2009

ummm...

Angie called me tonite and said she was going to post pics on the blog so I got out of bed and I'm sitting here waiting to see them.

I loved conference today!!! It was sooo wonderful! I especially loved Elder Hollands talk this morning. I have been wondering what feelings conference would bring to me since placing Zadok with his amazing and wonderful parents, Steve and Angie. All the feelings of excitement and happiness for this sweet little spirit came rushing back. Some of the sad ones for myself did too but they quickly went away as I thought of the wonderful life he will have.

The Owensby's are coming to our big FHE tomorrow nite and everyone is so excited to see them and get to know them. Steve and Angie are in for a big surprise when they see how many family members they get to meet. I'm so excited that little Z will know my extended family as well. He is one loved little boy!!

No comments: