This blog is about my life during and after the placement of my sweet little Bubba. In my eyes, his parents are perfect for him and for me. They have helped me through a lot and continue to love and support me.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Skool
I signed up to take an English class during summer. I know it's easier in the summer which is what I am all about! I'm nervous to go but excited because I am getting my pre-reqs done so I can get my degree in Social Work. I found out that I had most of them done just from going for the last 10 or 12 years. Lucky me, huh? I have to take a foreign language class (4 semesters) so I chose to take Spanish because I already had 3 semesters of it. HAHAHA!!! I took 3 semesters of conversational spanish and I have to take Spanish 101-202. Dangit! Oh well. The first couple of semesters should be easy A's. I hope!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YESSSSSS! We are so proud of you....YEEAAAHHHHHHH! Steve says: "Good job, I hope you graduate before Zad does!" Don't worry I'll punch him for you but feel free to punch him again on Monday!
Good for you Norma! You will do great - I hope you love it!
Post a Comment