Today I am going to make a resolution to try to blog at least once a week about something that I am thankful for. (I'm starting my resolution now instead of on New Year's because we all know that those don't work. Maybe this will.)
Today I am thankful for many things, being Thanksgiving and all. I am especially grateful today for the knowledge I have of the resurrection. What joy this knowledge brings to me. I honestly do not know how people without this knowledge go on after a loved one dies! This is what gets me through the rough times in life.
Today would be my brother Paul's 34th birthday. For those of you who don't know, he died almost 12 years ago. He was the only boy, who also happened to be the oldest of us four kids. He left behind a beautiful, now 16 year old daughter Soleil. Oh how I miss him today. I've thought of him so much this past year with all of the changes that have happened in my life. He is in my thoughts everyday. Zaddy boy looks like him in so many ways.
1 comment:
This is a beautiful post, Norma.
Post a Comment