My cousin Ashley told us about this place so my sister Gina and I decided to go on a "date". It is hidden back in a strip mall/plaza on the northwest corner of Ray and Val Vista. It is a wonderful place. Not many people know about it because it is hidden. The food is EXCELLENT and for the portion, the price is reasonable. I got the (cheese) Tortellini Panna & Prosciutto in a creamy sauce, and she got the Spinach and Cheese Ravioli. These dishes were awsome! They also give you bread with the seasoned olive oil and salads come with the pasta dishes. The chef is from Italy and comes out to speak to you while you are eating. ( He didn't do that to us, but we were kinda glad he didn't.) I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new place to eat.
*****I give it 5 Stars!!
No comments:
Post a Comment