This blog is about my life during and after the placement of my sweet little Bubba. In my eyes, his parents are perfect for him and for me. They have helped me through a lot and continue to love and support me.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Party Hardy!
Last nite, Friday, Tamra and I went to a 30+ party. Now I didn't think that the 30+ crowd could have fun like the 20-29 yr olds. I was very wrong! It was so much fun! There were so many people there and while I don't really know how to dance to 80's rock and Techno, I still had fun. The last hour or so they did start to play hip hop, and I can dance to that. I haven't been dancing since last April and I love to dance. I paid for it this morning when I got up, my knees and ankles hurt so bad, I felt like I had been hit by a Mack truck. I can't wait to do it again tho!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds sooo fun! You're a lucky lady. Hope it was well worth the pain in the morning, I am sure it was though!
Love you!
Post a Comment