
I went to dinner with the Ownesby's on Saturday nite for Angie's birthday. It was so much fun. Zad is getting HUGE and he is getting a tooth! He's only 4 months old! Lia and Levu are 9 months and she is just getting teeth! It's so crazy! I love this playing with this little man. It's so fun to make him laugh and giggle. Angie told me that he cracks up when he toots. I love it. He is such a boy!
Look at his thighs and hands. I love the rolls.
2 comments:
A tooth at four months- what an advanced little guy! Those are fabulous thighs! It is good it is summer so he can show them off!
My inlaws are in Angie's ward. They were telling me how cute Zad is, and I said hey wait a second, I grew up with his birth mom. He is adorable, and he looks a lot like Monica's twins.
Post a Comment