Thursday, March 19, 2009

2 months




So it was 2 months ago that I gave birth to a beautiful little boy. 6 weeks has gone by since I placed him in the arms of his mom and dad. He is so loved by so many and I am so very happy for him. I saw him tonite and he is such a big boy! He's smiling more and has found that he can "talk". My sister Gina, her husband Dustin and their little boy Drew were able to come with me and see him. They hadn't seen him since I placed him on Feb. 2nd, so he definately looks different to them. I can't thank Steve and Angie, and their families, for all they have done. Thank you for making this whole situation a wonderful experience for me and my family. I love you so much!

1 comment:

The Varo's said...

what a cute little man!