Today I signed the final papers for the adoption. It was a little hard but I felt good about it. My mom, Monica and the twins got to spend some time with Zadok before we finalized everything. (Gina and Drew weren't able to come today.)Here are some pics of the day...
Three cousins~Liahona, Zadok and Levu



2 comments:
Zadok is such a cutie...and so are the two other babies :)
Norma-Your story, your life has been so amazing to witness through this blog. Thank you for sharing it!. You are so amazing! Zadock is beautiful and your love for him is so obviously divine. I cannot tell you how proud of you I feel! Reading your words, watching what you have done and the way you have done it is so inspiring! I can't help but think that there are super great things ahead for you Norma V.! "Sacrifice brings forth the blessings of heaven" (hymn #27) keeps going through my mind when I think of you. I just know you can expect great blessings for you and baby Zadock because of the absolutely marvelous, selfless and beautiful sacrifice you have made. Oh Norma, you are the greatest and I hope you keep blogging! You have always had such a great way of seeing things and you know I love your sense of humor! Lets get together- come shopping with me or I will come hang out with you! - Liz
Post a Comment