So, this has been a busy weekend! On Friday morning I went to the dr who told me I couldn't go to California because my blood pressure was a little too high. I was bummed but at the same time excited because I was going to see Zadok that night. My mom and I went to Steve and Angies and talked and had dinner. It was so good to see all of them. Zad is getting so big. He still puckers his little lips which I love! Well, when we got in the car I asked my mom if she would drive cause my eyesite was doing wierd things. I knew the "wierd things" meant my bp has high but I wanted to see the baby so I waited til after to say anything. We drove straight to the er and had a fun night there. After my treatment I asked if I was okay to go to Cali and he said YES!!! We got home at about 1:30 am and went to sleep.
Monica's little boy, Levu, got pretty sick on Sat so we took him to Urgent Care then they sent us to the er. His fever was quite high and he couldn't keep anything down. So we were there most of the day Sat. He's doing a lot better now but he did scare us for a little bit.
So that's my weekend in a nutshell. I gotta go wash and pack. YIPEE!!
2 comments:
wow Norma, glad you are okay. Have fun!
Norma its Amber Julie shared with me your blog you are amazing your choice was so selfless and Steve and Angie are lucky people to have had you bless their lifes with the sweet angel baby Zadok you are in my thoughts and prayers you are amazing keep smiling you are AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment