I went back to work today. I was fine until I was about a mile away from work and it hit me. I started crying thinking about how I was moving on and how scared I was. I did it though. I was busy at work so I didn't have a lot of time to think about crying. It was good to go back. I love my job and was happy to get back into it.
2 comments:
Hi Norma, it's Gina Newman (Frost). I just want you to know that I think you are amazing! I admire your strength and pray that you always have peace in your heart.
Norma, I know you made this post a while ago, but remember that you are not necessarily "moving on". That's what you do when you break up with someone and you are ready to forget them. YOU are progressing and growing!
Post a Comment