If you only knew

This blog is about my life during and after the placement of my sweet little Bubba. In my eyes, his parents are perfect for him and for me. They have helped me through a lot and continue to love and support me.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Quinton Paul Villareal



On Janury 20th at 1:34 pm I delivered a beautiful baby boy by c-section. I was in the hospital for a few days and was excited to bring this sweet spirit home. Nothing can prepare you for motherhood! NOTHING! But getting up in the middle of the nite to feed and change my little boy was so wonderful. We all fell in love with over and over again. Even my nephew Drew fell in love with "Q". The first time he saw him he got a HUGE smile on his face and gave Quinton a hug. It was so sweet. He loved the "bebe". Here are some pictures of my Quinton...









Posted by Norma at 8:15 PM

1 comment:

Katt said...

What a beautiful son you have!
Your amazing.
Your story really touched me.
Katt

February 8, 2009 at 6:35 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Norma
Float like a butterfly, Sting like a bee, I am the greatest Norma V!!! I have to keep telling myself this. I had a baby boy on January 20, 2009. On Jan. 25th I had a very spiritual exprience and knew I needed to find his mommy and daddy. Thirteen days after he was born, I placed him into his parents arms. Steve and Angie, what angels they truly are! I truly love you two with all my heart! I am currently finishing up culinary school and have loved every minute of it!
View my complete profile

Help Bradley and Tara Adopt!

Megan and Shane

Hoping for Another Miracle!

Awesome Birthmothers

  • Breonna
  • Cami
  • Chelsea
  • Chelsey
  • Heather
  • Jill
  • Justina
  • Katie
  • Katt
  • Lindsey
  • Liz
  • Nicole
  • Robyn
  • Tamra
  • Trisha

Mi Familia y mis amigos

  • Amazing Steve and Angie and Baby Zadok~I love you all!
  • Butler Family*
  • Dan and Lindsay*
  • Families Supporting Adoption
  • Heath & Michayle
  • Jake and Maria
  • Jared and Kobie*
  • Justin and Audra
  • Kali and Monica*
  • Karen Shum
  • Keith and Gina Newman
  • LDS Family Services Birth Parent Support Group
  • Regimballe Family*
  • Remington
  • Tamy Scheurn
  • The Olsen Family

Adoption Websites

  • adoptionfyi.blogspot.com
  • Because Adoption Matters
  • itsaboutlove.org

the r house

the r house button

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Books I Like

  • For The Love of a Child: The Journey of Adoption
  • From God's Arms to My Arms to Yours by Michael McLean
  • The Five People You Meet In Heaven
  • Tuesdays With Morrie

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (5)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (15)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2009 (51)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ▼  February (15)
      • Viva Las Vegas!!!
      • WORK
      • Simple Minds, Simple Pleasures...
      • The Pictures
      • The Finalization
      • cali
      • Hmmm...
      • They are up!
      • Angels Among Us
      • Pictures
      • Where Can I Turn For Peace?
      • My first visit!
      • Can I be TOO excited???
      • Now to Zadok Paul Owensby
      • Quinton Paul Villareal

Cool Websites

Listen to blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.